欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

S Korea slams Japan's isle claim

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-05 15:18

S Korea slams Japan's isle claim 

Japan approves defense white paper for 2014 
SEOUL -- South Korea on Tuesday denounced Japan's renewed territorial claim to a pair of islets, called Dokdo here and Takeshima in Japan lying halfway between the two countries.

The Japanese government, led by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, laid its repeated claim to the rocky outcroppings in its defense white paper earlier in the day, saying the islets are Japan's indigenous territory.

South Korea's foreign ministry said in a statement that such claim was "unacceptable," urging the Abe cabinet to rescind it and take measures to prevent recurrence of such provocations.

Japan has laid territorial claims to the islets through the defense report in the past 10 years.

The ministry said Japan kept worsening bilateral relations through such provocations while asking South Korea to make efforts to improve ties between Seoul and Tokyo.

It said that improvement in the bilateral relations will be far away if the Japanese government continues to lay its " unjustifiable" territorial claim to the Dokdo islets.

Japan's claim to the Dokdo islets, which became the first victim to Japan's imperialistic occupation of the Korean Peninsula, is equivalent to no repentance over its past history of aggression, the ministry said, adding the Dokdo islets are South Korea's indigenous territory in terms of history, geography and international law.

In 1905, the militaristic Japan incorporated the islets into the Shimane Prefecture. South Korea has controlled the rocky outcropping since 1954 when it stationed border guards there.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...