欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

33 Taliban militants killed in Afghan raids

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-08-05 17:07

33 Taliban militants killed in Afghan raids

89 killed in worst Afghanistan bombing since 2001
KABUL - About 33 Taliban militants were killed while 15 others injured during military operations across Afghanistan since early Monday, the Interior Ministry said on Tuesday.

"Afghan army, police and intelligence agency personnel launched cleanup operations and battled the militants in Kunar, Nangarhar, Kunduz, Badakhshan, Sari Pul, Jawzjan, Helmand, Uruzgan and Kandahar provinces over the last 24 hours, killing 33 armed Taliban, injuring 15 and capturing eight others," the ministry said in a statement.

They also found and seized weapons, the statement said, without saying if there were any casualties on the side of security forces.

The Taliban-led violence continues in Afghanistan. Security forces have press on to clear the militants in restive provinces.

The Taliban responds by bombing and armed attacks.

Earlier on Tuesday, two police and three militants were killed when Taliban launched an attack on security checkpoints in Nahri Sarraj District of southern Helmand province.

The Taliban insurgent group, which has been waging an insurgency of more than one decade, has yet to make comments.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...