欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

Over 250 still missing in Sri Lanka landslide

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-10-29 17:33

COLOMBO - The Sri Lanka Disaster Management Center(DMC) on Wednesday said that over 250 people remain missing, hours after a massive landslide which buried over 150 houses in Haldammulla, located between Southern and Eastern Sri Lanka.

DMC spokesman Sarath Lal Kumara said that rescue operations were underway and a few bodies had also been recovered.

Officials said that 18 bodies had been recovered by noon on Wednesday even as there was a warning of more landslides in the area.

Security Forces Head Quarters Commander, Major General Mano Perera said that the security forces were involved in a massive rescue operation.

Some houses were buried in over 30 feet of mud following heavy rains in the area the previous night.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...