欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

DPRK to quarantine foreigners entering for Ebola concerns

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-10-30 08:58

PYONGYANG - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) plans to quarantine all foreigners that enter the country to prevent the spread of the deadly Ebola virus, the State Emergency Anti-epidemic Committee said Wednesday, but fails to specify when to start the quarantine measures.

The committee said it will take emergency measures against Ebola spread and all foreigners who enter the country will be subjected to a 21-day quarantine at designated places and medical observation by health workers.

But how thoroughly or strictly the measures will be implemented still remains a question as the non-permanent committee did not say when to put into effect the quarantine, nor did it give more detailed explanations.

Pyongyang has stepped up efforts to prevent the threat of the growing epidemic since Oct. 23, when international tourism agencies that run DPRK tours had been informed that the country temporarily disallows entry of foreign tourists starting from Oct 24 amid mounting concerns about the disease.

The official KCNA news agency reported the same day that travelers will undergo more thoroughgoing check and quarantine at airports, ports and border railway stations.

So far no cases of Ebola infection have been found in the DPRK.

Related news: DPRK to bar foreign tourists to prevent Ebola virus

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...