欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Home / World / Search

Search for missing MH370 enters new phase

Updated: 2014-04-30 11:13 (Agencies)
Comments
Search for missing MH370 enters new phase
International and Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) air crews and officials, that participated in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370, pose for a photograph on the tarmac at the RAAF Base Pearce, located north of Perth, in this picture released by the Australian Defence Force on April 29, 2014. The chance of finding floating debris from a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner has become highly unlikely, and a new phase of the search would focus on a far larger area of the Indian Ocean floor, Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said on Monday. The international search effort for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, which vanished on March 8 with 239 people on board, has so far failed to turn up any trace of wreckage from the plane. Given the amount of time that has elapsed, Abbott said that efforts would now shift away from the visual searches conducted by planes and ships and towards underwater equipment capable of scouring the ocean floor with sophisticated sensors. [Photo/Agencies]

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

Most Popular
...