欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

Chinese 'not trapped' in Myanmar fighting

By ZHAO SHENGNAN (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-01-20 19:00

Reports about Chinese citizens being trapped in Myanmar's conflict-stricken state of Kachin were "not true", according to a preliminary investigation by a Chinese consular working group in the state, a Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said on Tuesday.

"We will continue monitoring and verifying the situation to ensure Chinese citizens' safety and rights," Hua Chunying said at a regular news conference.

On Monday, the working group arrived at Myitgyina, capital of the northernmost state of Myanmar, which borders southern China.

According to Global Times, hundreds of Chinese citizens were among 2,000 civilians trapped by renewed fighting that started last week between Myanmar government troops and the ethnic Kachin Independence Army in the state.

The Chinese citizens included jade dealers, goldminers and loggers, the report said.

Hua said China hopes stability will return to northern Myanmar as soon as possible and called for the parties concerned to resolve their differences through dialogue.

She said China would like to continue to play a mediating role if Myanmar agreed.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...