欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / China-Africa

China welcomes cease-fire agreement in South Sudan

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-02-03 20:36

BEIJING -- China welcomes a cease-fire agreement signed between South Sudan's warring parties on Monday in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, said a Foreign Ministry spokesman on Tuesday.

China appreciates great efforts made by the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) in the process, spokesman Hong Lei told a daily press briefing.

"We sincerely hopes that the warring parties can earnestly implement all the agreements that were already signed, solve disputes at an early date and will not miss the hard-won peace opportunity again," said Hong.

China has actively promoted the peace process in South Sudan, he said.

Foreign Minister Wang Yi attended and offered suggestions at a special consultation proposed by China on supporting IGAD's mediation on South Sudan peace process during his visit to Africa last month.

Under the mediation of the IGAD, South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and his opposition, former vice president Riek Machar, signed a cease-fire agreement in the early hours of Monday to end the conflict that erupted in December 2013 in the world's newest nation.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...