欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Europe

Russia cut budget for 2018 World Cup

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-04-08 10:01

Russia cut budget for 2018 World Cup

Construction materials are placed outside the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow July 14, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

MOSCOW - Russia's budget for the 2018 World Cup is being cut by 4 percent by scrapping 25 luxury hotels.

The move would help to reduce the total cost from 664 billion rubles (12 billion dolars) to 637.6 billion, Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko told Russian news agency Tass on Tuesday.

"We don't want elite hotels built to FIFA's highest requirements to end up out of demand after the World Cup," he said.

As these hotels were to have been funded by regional government or by companies, Mutko said the savings will not reduce spending by the federal government on the tournament.

While the World Cup budget is almost entirely immune from 10 percent across-the-board cuts to federal spending this year, Mutko has previously said there will be a reduction in expenditure on staging costs and ceremonies.

Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...