欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

Suicide bombers in Nigerian city of Kano kill at least 14, wound over 100

Agencies | Updated: 2015-11-19 15:07

Suicide bombers in Nigerian city of Kano kill at least 14, wound over 100

Soldiers and policemen are pictured at the scene where two female suicide bombers blew themselves up at a mobile phone market in the northern Nigerian city of Kano November 18, 2015. [Photo/Agencies]

Since losing most of the territory they took over earlier this year to the Nigerian army, the militant group has focused attacks on markets, bus stations and places of worship, as well as hit-and-run attacks on villages.

Suspected Boko Haram militants have carried out attacks in neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon in recent weeks but until Tuesday had not struck northeastern Nigeria since late October.

In Washington, the State Department condemned "horrific" bombings in the northern towns of Yola and Kano in recent days, and said the United States was committed to working with Nigeria and its neighbours to defeat Boko Haram.

"We denounce the callous terrorist acts," spokesman John Kirby said, adding: "Those responsible for these crimes must be held accountable."

Previous 1 2 Next

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US