欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

IS commits massacre in Syria's Deir al-Zour, killing over 280 people

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-01-17 08:23

DAMASCUS - The Islamic State (IS) militant group killed as many as 280 people when its militants stormed a town in Syria's eastern province of Deir al-Zour on Saturday, pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV reported.

"A horrific massacre" was committed by the IS militants in the al-Bughailiyeh neighborhood in Deir al-Zour, where 280 people, largely women, children and elderly, were killed, said the report.

The IS attack on the neighborhood was carried out earlier on Saturday, with several suicide bombers blowing themselves up at government forces' positions, the TV said.

Syria's state news agency SANA also reported the mass killing, saying tens of people were massacred by IS in al-Bughailiyeh.

Meanwhile, the oppositional Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a UK-based watchdog group, said the IS snuck into al-Bughailiyeh earlier on Saturday, killing 75 government forces.

The IS attack on the neighborhood comes amid renewed battles between the IS and the Syrian military forces in several areas in Deir al-Zour, including the vicinity of the main airbase near the Iraqi borders.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...