欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

Beijing voices concern as media speculate on DPRK missile test

By ZHANG YUNBI (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-01-28 17:33

China voiced its deep concern over the developing Korean Peninsula situation on Thursday after media reports speculated that the Democratic People's Republic of Korea may conduct a missile launch in the near future.

Beijing is paying great attention to the current situation, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told regular news conference in Beijing on Thursday.

Earlier on Thursday, Japan's Kyodo news agency quoted an unnamed Japanese government source as saying that an analysis of satellite imagery indicated North Korea might be preparing for a missile launch.

"We hope that, under the current situation, all the relevant parties could tackle the current situation in a calm manner, not resort to overreaction, and avoid escalation of the already tense situation," Hua said.

All the relevant parties are expected to jointly ensure the peace and stability of the peninsula, Hua added.

The spokeswoman reiterated China's commitment to achieving the denuclearization of the peninsula and safeguarding the peninsula's peace and stability, and she also called for dialogue and reconciliation for a proper tackling of the issue.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...