欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Europe

Ankara bomber identified as Syrian national

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-02-18 17:10

Ankara bomber identified as Syrian national

Forensic experts examine a street near the site of last night's explosion in Ankara, Turkey, February 18, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

ANKARA - Turkish authorities have identified the suicide bomber behind Wednesday's terrorist attack in Ankara as a Syrian national, local Sabah Daily reported on Thursday.

The bomber, Saleh Nejar, is believed to have entered Turkey along with Syrian refugees, the report said.

At least 28 people were killed and 61 others wounded in the blast that targeted the Turkish military.

The vehicle used in the attack had been rented in Izmir province in western Turkey but was stolen, the report said, quoting security sources.

Nejar's fingerprints, taken when he entered the country, helped authorities identify him, according to Daily YeniSafak on Thursday.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...