欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Latin America

China ready to provide disaster relief to Ecuador: FM spokesperson

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-04-18 20:23

BEIJING -- China on Monday expressed deep concern and sympathy to quake-hit Ecuador, saying it stands ready to provide disaster relief assistance to the country.

A 7.8-magnitude earthquake hit Ecuador's coast on Saturday, leaving at least 272 dead and thousands of others injured.

Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang said at a daily press briefing that China extends deep condolences to the victims and sincere sympathy to the bereaved families and injured.

China believes the Ecuadorian people will overcome the difficulties and rebuilt their homes, said Lu.

He said China remains in close contact with the Ecuadorian government in order to provide necessary assistance to Ecuador in light of its needs.

So far the Chinese Embassy in Ecuador has not received any reports of death or injuries of Chinese nationals, said Lu, adding that the Chinese Foreign Ministry and the embassy and consulates in Ecuador will closely follow the situation and provide help to Chinese nationals if necessary.

The Ministry of Commerce also said on Monday that it is working on a plan to help reconstruction in Ecuador.

Saturday's earthquake was the strongest to hit Ecuador since 1979. The Latin American country is located in a region with frequent volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.

Ecuador has declared a state of emergency in six provinces and has mobilized around 14,000 army and public security forces to affected areas.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...