欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / US and Canada

White House lifts lockdown after suspicious package scare

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-05-31 09:11

White House lifts lockdown after suspicious package scare

US Secret Service members block Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House in Washington during a security lock down, US, May 30, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

WASHINGTON - The White House has resumed normal operations after being partly on lockdown due to a suspicious package thrown over its north fence earlier on Monday, a NBC news report said.

A woman allegedly throwing the package was immediately taken into custody and currently under the investigation, local reports said.

The incident happened at around 12:15 pm eastern time, a few minutes after US President Barack Obama arrived at the White House following a visit to Arlington National Cemetery where he attended a Memorial Day service and placed a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknowns.

This is the second time the White House has been on lockdown this month. On May 20, a man brandishing a weapon was shot down by US Secret Service near an outer perimeter checkpoint of the White House, leaving the compound closed for nearly one hour.

 

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...