欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

Death toll in Yemen suicide bombing rises to 45

(Agencies) Updated: 2016-08-29 16:07

Death toll in Yemen suicide bombing rises to 45

File photo shows an armed man loyal to the Houthi movement holds his weapon in the capital Sanaa, Yemen, Aug 25, 2016. [Photo/Agencies]

ADEN - The death toll in a suicide bombing at a local militia compound in the southern Yemeni city of Aden rose to at least 45, medical charity Medicins Sans Frontieres said on Monday.

A spokesperson for the group said at least 60 other wounded people had been brought into a hospital run by the charity in Aden.

A security official and witnesses said a suicide bomber drove a car into the building in north Aden. It was used by the Popular Resistance, a local force that had helped drive Houthis out of the city last year.

 

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...