欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

Search continues for the missing in boat accident in Malaysia

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-01-31 13:21
KOTA KINABALU, Malaysia -- Search efforts continue on Tuesday for the missing in the boat accident off Malaysia's Sabah state on North Borneo.

Ahmad Puzi Ab Kahar, director general of Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency, said the operations would cover 3000 square nautical miles with planes and ships of his agency as well as Malaysian navy and air force.

Neighboring Brunei also sent two aircrafts to join the efforts, he said, adding that aircrafts have entered the search area at six in the morning.

Twenty Chinese tourists and two crew members have been rescued so far, after their boat sank off Sabah on Saturday. Malaysian authorities said five people remained missing, including 4 tourists and a crewman.
Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US