欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Europe

7th person linked to Manchester attack detained by police

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-05-25 10:45

7th person linked to Manchester attack detained by police

A community support officer carries flowers near Manchester Arena in Manchester, Britain May 24, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

LONDON - A man in connection with the Manchester bombing attack has been arrested, according to a police statement released on late Wednesday.

The suspect was arrested at an address in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, following searches connected to the attack, police said.

This has made the total number of suspects linked to the attack rise to seven so far.

Meanwhile, Senior police chiefs in Britain reacted with anger Wednesday night after sensitive details of the Manchester Arena suicide bombing were leaked to media in the US.

The National Police Chiefs' Council said the leaks undermines the investigation into the Monday night terror attack which left 22 people dead and 64 injured.

The Guardian newspaper in London said that Prime Minister Theresa May will confront US President Donald Trump over the stream of leaks of crucial intelligence when the pair meet Thursday at the NATO summit meeting in Brussels.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US