欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

10 confirmed dead in coal mine flooding

Updated: 2011-09-03 22:26

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

CHENGDU - Ten miners had been confirmed dead in a coal mine flooding in Southwest China's Sichuan province, with two others still missing, local authorities said Saturday.

By 5 pm, rescuers had recovered 10 bodies out of the flooded shaft at the the Zengjiagou Coal Mine in the city of Dazhou, and two remained trapped underground, said a spokesman with the provincial work safety bureau.

The flood occurred around 10 am Monday, when 30 miners were working underground. Eighteen of the miners managed to escape.

Rescuers are working to reach the missing, the spokesman said.

A manager in charge of safety had been detained and the owner of the coal mine was under police custody, he said.