欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Suspected food poisoning sickens 57 in SW China

Updated: 2011-12-28 16:37

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

CHENGDU - Suspected food poisoning landed 57 people in hospital on Tuesday in Southwest China's Sichuan province, local authorities said Wednesday.

The patients suffered from vomiting after eating at a restaurant in Xiping township of Santai county in Mianyang late Tuesday afternoon, the press office of the county committee of the Communist Party of China said.

Of the 57 people who were hospitalized Tuesday night, one was still under observation and the other 56 had been released by Wednesday morning, it said.

Specialists with the local disease control and prevention center said they were poisoned by nitrite, as lab tests found the chemical in the restaurant's kitchen and in samples of the patients' vomit.

The restaurant has been closed for further investigation.

While industrial nitrates are poisonous, sodium nitrate and nitrite approved for human consumption are commonly added to food as preservatives and color-enhancers.