欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Chinadaily.com.cn
 
Go Adv Search
Death toll rises to 13 in S China shipwreck

Death toll rises to 13 in S China shipwreck

Updated: 2012-03-15 13:52

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

NANNING - The death toll has risen to 13 and seven were still missing after a passenger ship sank in south China's Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, local authorities said Thursday morning.

The ship had been salvaged from the Xunjiang River in the city of Guiping by 11 a.m. Thursday, said local authorities.

A cargo ship loaded with porcelain clay collided with the passenger ship on Sunday in Guiping, said Zeng Jianqing, vice mayor with the municipal government.

The sunken ship was located Wednesday morning by two divers at a depth of 200 meters. Ten bodies have been retrieved, Zeng said.

Local authorities are trying to confirm the identities of the deceased and verify the number of those still missing.

According to a preliminary investigation, the cargo ship was traveling outside the designated shipping lane when it collided with the passenger vessel. The cargo ship appears to have caused the accident, said Tu Jianyou, deputy director with the maritime bureau of Guiping.

With a maximum capacity of 30 people, the passenger vessel was overloaded at the time of the collision, said Tu.