欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Police detain eight people following bridge collapse in East China

Xinhua | Updated: 2016-11-03 18:05

NANCHANG -- Police authorities at a county in the eastern province of Jiangxi said Thursday, that eight people had been detained following a bridge collapse in September.

The suspects were owners and employees of three companies hired to dismantle an old bridge in Taihe County, police said in a statement.

On September 11, eight workers, along with several excavators, plunged into the Ganjiang River when the bridge suddenly broke. Five were saved and three died.

The suspects are accused of violating safety rules and putting the lives of construction workers at risk. They are also said to have interfered with the bidding process for the dismantling project, police said.

The 828-meter bridge was built in the early 1990s. Workers were sent to dismantle the bridge in August as a 2012 inspection concluded it needed repairs.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US