欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Home/ News Center/ Updates

Premier Li in Tianjin to coordinate rescue work, post-blast resettlement

Source:english.gov.cn

Updated: 2015-08-18

TIANJIN — Bowing to the photos of the deceased firefighters, Premier Li Keqiang on Aug 16 paid respects to those young men who lost their lives in two massive warehouse blasts in north China’s port city of Tianjin that have killed 112.

Premier Li in Tianjin to coordinate rescue work, post-blast resettlement
 
Premier Li Keqiang visits the site of Tianjin blasts in north China’s Tianjin, Aug 16, 2015. [Photo/Xinhua]

“They are all heroes and deserve the respect of the whole society,” said Li, while visiting a brigade of Tianjin fire department.

At least 21 firefighters have been killed after two huge explosions tore through a warehouse in Tianjin’s Binhai New Area late at night on Aug 12, and 85 other firefighters remain unaccounted for.

Premier Li in Tianjin to coordinate rescue work, post-blast resettlement
 
Premier Li Keqiang makes an inspection visit on Aug 16 to the scene of last week’s explosions in Tianjin Port.[Photo/China News Service]

Premier Li said all the dead — whether official firefighters or contract counterparts — will enjoy the same posthumous honor and their families will be given the same compensation.

The Premier also visited the firefighters and soldiers who are still racing against the clock to search for the missing people at the blast site, praising their valor and contributions.

Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next Page

Link: / World Health Organization / United Nations Population Fund / UNICEF in China

Copyright 2014 National Health and Family Planning Commission of the PRC All rights reserved