欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

1 killed, 50 trapped in building collapse in Mumbai

Updated: 2013-09-27 15:05
( Xinhua)

1 killed, 50 trapped in building collapse in Mumbai

Rescue workers use a stretcher to carry a woman who was rescued from the rubble at the site of a collapsed residential building in Mumbai Sept 27, 2013. One person was killed and six injured when the five-storey building came crashing down in south Mumbai on Friday morning, local media quoted officials as saying. [Photo/Agencies]

NEW DELHI - At least one people was killed and six injured when a five-storey building came crashing down in south Mumbai on Friday morning.

And 50 others feared trapped under the debris, a police official said.

"The building collapsed near the Dockyard Road in Mumbai at 6:30 am (local time). Some 12 fire engines have been rushed to the spot and so far five people have been rescued from under the debris. They have been admitted to a local hospital with minor injuries," he said, on condition of anonymity.

More than 50 people are still feared trapped inside the debris of the building, which is the official staff quarters for the city 's civic body employees, the official said, adding that rescue operations are on full swing to bring them out.

Building collapses are common in India often because of poor construction practices.

In June, five people were killed in a building collapse in Mumbai while 74 people died in another building collapse on the outskirts of the city in April.

Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

8.03K
 
...
...