欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

Four still missing in Mt Qomolangma avalanche

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-19 15:42

Four still missing in Mt Qomolangma avalanche

File photo of Mount Qomolangma. [Photo/icpress.cn]

KATHMANDU - Four are still missing after at least 12 Nepalese have suffered untimely death after being swept away by avalanche in world's tallest mountainous region of Nepal, government staffs said Saturday.

An avalanche hit Khubuche area near Camp 1 of Mount Qomolangma, also known as Everest in the West, at around 5:30 am local time. All deceased are local Sherpa guides who were making technical preparations for climbing season beginning next week when the avalanche hit them.

Eight bodies of the total 12 deceased Nepalese who had their families in Solukhumbu region have been handed over to their families Saturday morning, while other four bodies have been brought to Kathmandu for autopsy, Madhusudan Burlakoti, a joint secretary at Nepal's Tourism Ministry updated Xinhua by phone.

Burlakoti also said a rescue operation has already been resumed.

According to Sagarmatha Pollution Control Committee (SPCC), two of the injured in the accident have been airlifted to the capital Kathmandu for further treatment while other injured are undergoing treatment in a local hospital at Lukla, an adjoining district to the gateway to the mountain.

According to the SPCC, the deceased and injured had been to the expedition through different trekking agencies.

Related:

Death toll from Mt.?Qomolangma avalanche rises to 13

12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Qomolangma

 

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...